ALASKA HIGHWAY: SEATTLE – ANCHORAGE
ALASKA HIGHWAY: SEATTLE – ANCHORAGE
This is the original Alaska Highway Tour (Seattle to Anchorage) departing in May. The itinerary now has the tour taking the Cassiar Highway up through the Western Rockies, joining the Alaska Highway at Watson Lake – retaining all the high points that have made this the “flagship” tour for over a dozen years. Check out the itinerary below and make arrangements with Graeme direct to take this Trip of a Lifetime.
The Alaska Highway Motorhome Tour follows the explorers who opened up the Canadian Rockies, built the amazing Alaska Highway, faced impossible challenges to reach the Yukon and Klondike. We travel as the ice melts, east to Banff – then northward to Whitehorse, where we divert to Dawson City and cross into Alaska over the Top of the World Highway to Fairbanks, Denali and Anchorage. The journey south takes a relaxing seven nights on a cruise ship. This tour has loads of optional extras and a number of additional departure points in Australia and New Zealand.
• Please check the information on the Terms and Conditions page.
ALASKA HIGHWAY – NORTHBOUND
New Route – Even More Exciting Highlights
Day 1: Sydney to Seattle
Day 2: Ramada Hotel Tukwila
Day 3: Ramada Hotel Tukwila (Boeing Tour Optional)
Day 4: Lynden Bellingham
Day 5: Whistler
Day 6: Lillooet
Day 7: Sicamous
Day 8: Banff
Day 9: Banff
Day 10: Jasper
Day 11: Mc Bride
Day 12: Smithers
Day 13: Stewart
Day 14: Dease Lake
Day 15: Teslin
Day 16: Whitehorse
Day 17: Whitehorse (Optional White pass Rail)
Day 18: Dawson City
Day 19: Dawson City
Day 20: Chicken (Town Tour)
Day 21: Fairbanks
Day 22: Fairbanks (Optional Tours)
Day 23: Denali
Day 24: Denali (Optional Tours)
Day 25: Talkeetna (Scenic Flight)
Day 26: Anchorage RV Depot
Day 27: Anchorage Hotel (Rail Tour, Kenai Fjord Cruise)
Day 28: Anchorage Hotel
Day 29: Inside Passage Cruise
Day 30: Inside Passage Cruise
Day 31: Inside Passage Cruise
Day 32: Inside Passage Cruise
Day 33: Inside Passage Cruise
Day 34: Inside Passage Cruise
Day 35: Inside Passage Cruise
Day 36: Vancouver to Sydney
Day 37: Arrive Sydney
Included Motorhome Tour
• Return Airfares
• Accommodations:– Seattle Two nights– Anchorage two nights
• Tours:– McKinley Scenic Flight– Alaska Rail Tour to Seward
– Kenai Fjord Cruise
• Motorhome Hire:– Twenty three nights– Personal Kits Insurance ($250.00 excess)
– Unlimited miles.
• Cruise:– Seven day inside passage cruise in an Ocean View Cabin.– Tour Leader and Road Side Assist.
• National Park Fees
• Personal Purchases
Motorhome Tour Cost:
$13,200 Per Person Twin Share
$8,000 USD Land Only. Per person twin share.
Deposit within seven days $2,000.00.
Payment $10,000.00 by 30 November 2020
Balance by 31 January 2021
Deposits non-refundable, see cancellation fees in conditions.
Departure Dates: 9 May 2021
• Past Passenger $500.00 discount per person
• Deposit within 7 days: $2000.00
• Payment: $10,000.00 by 30th November 2020
• Balance by 31st January 2021
• Cancellation: Deposits Non Refundable.
• Four months prior to departure 50% of Gross Cost
• Ninety Days prior to departure 100% of Gross Cost
• This tour requires a minimum of six motorhomes to proceed
* conditions apply
Available Optional Tours include:
• Boeing aircraft factory tour
• Ultimate alpine scenic flight
• White Pass Rail
• Fairbanks City Tour
• Sternwheeler Cruise
• Arctic circle flight
• Barrow Day tour
• Glacier Landing
• Prince William Sound flight
• Dome Carriage Upgrade
MORE MOTORHOME TOURS
motorhome convoy tours
Motorhome Convoy Touring is a great way to see the world. We are a long established operator specialising in North American itineries through Alaska, Canada and the United States with several tours available.
Find Out More.
OFFICE: Menai Marketplace,
152-194 Allison Crescent
EMAIL: [email protected]