MOTORHOME BOOKING CONDITIONS
The Terms & Conditions of all bookings with America and Canada Motorhome Tours (ACMC) have precedence over Terms & Conditions published by third party suppliers.
- We reserve the right to amend the itinerary and cost due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We act as an agent for third party suppliers and do not give warranty on third party supplier products.
- Roadside Assist is the responsibility of the Motorhome Hire Company.
- ACMC is not responsible for repairs to your vehicle.
- ACMC is not responsible for any Police or other Regulation infringements.
- ACMC is not responsible for any Toll charges.
- ACMA does not provide fuel for the motorhome.
Participants must comply with the rules set by International suppliers.
Windscreen protection insurance is not included.
Motorhome (CDW) insurance does not cover negligent operations
(that is running into something like a fire hydrant, breaking a mirror etc).
- Travel Insurance: Is compulsory
- Advertised special deals only apply to new bookings.
- Booking payments are to be completed as per the contract agreed to.
- Cancellation of a booking will incur a cancellation fee:
Up to 120 days prior to departure Loss of deposit.
Between 120 days and 90 Days 50% of gross cost.
Less than 90 days prior to departure No refund
- Airfares that have been ticketed are non refundable and subject to amendment fees.
Call us on
0412 692 101
or click below to make a Booking
MORE MOTORHOME TOURS
motorhome convoy tours
Motorhome Convoy Touring is a great way to see the world. We are a long established operator specialising in North American itineries through Alaska, Canada and the United States with several tours available.
Find Out More.
OFFICE: Menai Marketplace,
152-194 Allison Crescent
PHONE: 0412 692 101
EMAIL: [email protected]